Deaf Lottery No. 200 Terms and Conditions
Deaf Lottery is authorised under the following licence and/or permit numbers for Lottery No. 200:
QLD: Licence No. 71274; NSW: Permit No. GOCAU/2329; VIC: Permit No. 10094/22; SA: Licence No. M14198; ACT: Permit No. R 22/00034.
Deaf Lottery is permitted to sell up to 2.025.000 tickets in this lottery, commencing 16 May 2022. Deaf Lottery is in aid of the charitable services of Deaf Services Limited trading as Deaf Connect (ABN 62 118 664 298) operations throughout Australia.
Closing Date: 11:59pm (AEST) 03 July 2022
Drawing Date: 11am (AEST) 07 July 2022 Drawn at 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051. Public welcome.
The 1st Prize winner is contacted by their supplied phone number(s). All Prize winners are notified by email, phone, SMS or mail. Results are published online on the Winners page at www.deaflottery.com.au by 6:00pm AEST 07 July 2022. Results are also published on 17/07/2022 in The Advertiser.
C. McDonald. 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051. Phone 1800 773 678.
GENERAL LOTTERY CONDITIONS:
- Tickets AUD $2 each.
- $2 tickets not available at some venues.
- Tickets sold online in books of $2, $10, $20, $30, $50, $100 and $200.
- A ticket that has been drawn will be re-entered into the Draw and is eligible to be drawn again
- Cheque, money order and credit card payments must be received by close date to be entered into L200.
- Lottery tickets are not tax-deductible. For information on playing responsibly, call Gambling Hotline 1800 858 858.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Entries are open to people who are 18 years of age or older who are not ineligible for entry. The following persons are ineligible for entry:
(a) A member of Deaf Connect management committee including Deaf Connect board and executive management;
(b) Deaf Connect employees;
(c) all other parties (their employees or agents) associated with access to data in connection with the administration of the Draw; and
(d) immediate family members of persons identified in paragraph (a) & (b), including: spouses; de facto spouses; parents; siblings, half-siblings; and children.
It is the responsibility of all entrants of the lottery to ensure they are eligible under all applicable laws to accept the prizes offered as a part of the Draw.
Entrants agree to the publication of their ticket number, suburb and postcode in the event of a winning ticket.
FIRST PRIZE (Total Prize Value: $800,000):
The First Prize must be taken as one of the following options:
- Up to $800,000 to spend with Metricon, up to $700,000 in Gold Bullion and up to $20,000 in Cash, up to a total value of $800,000. See Metricon Home Conditions details below;
- Any combination of motor vehicle/s of your choice, including on-road costs, up to $750,000 in Gold Bullion and up to $20,000 in Cash, up to a total value of $800,000
- Any combination of new motorhome or caravan and 4WD of your choice, including on-road costs, up to $700,000 in Gold Bullion and up to $20,000 in Cash, up to a total value of $800,000;
- Any combination of new motor vehicles, motorhomes, marine craft, caravans/campers, motorbikes, Travel Vouchers, up to $700,000 in Gold Bullion and up to $20,000 in Cash, up to a total value of $800,000;
- First Prize Option must be chosen within 10 days of Draw date
- Travel is in the form of a voucher, is not redeemable for cash and must be booked directly with our selected supplier, subject to their terms and conditions.
BOOK BUYER BONUS PRIZE:
Where the first prize winning ticket was purchased in a book of tickets, or multiple books in the same transaction and in the same name/s, the first prize winner will also win the corresponding book buyer’s prize. Book Buyer Bonus Prize details: $200 Book $30,000 Gold Bullion $100 Book $30,000 Gold Bullion $ 50 Book $20,000 Gold Bullion $ 30 Book $10,000 Gold Bullion $ 20 Book $ 5,000 Gold Bullion PRIZES 2 – 110: 2nd Prize – $ 2,500 Gift Card 3rd Prize – $ 1,500 Gift Card 4th & 5th Prize – $ 1,000 Gift Card each ($ 2,000 total) 6th – 10th Prize – $ 500 Gift Card each ($ 2,500 total) 11th – 110th Prize – $ 100 Gift Card each ($10,000 total)
EARLY BIRD PRIZE DRAW:
Early Bird Prize Draw – 5x $2,000 Gift Card. To enter, order $20 or more in consecutive tickets before Midnight AEST 12 June 2022.
VIP SUPPORTER DRAWS:
VIP Club Members are defined as Supporters who place an ongoing order of five (5) or more tickets automatically in every Lottery (via Credit Card or Direct Debit, excludes purchases made through agents, listed under Agents) or who pay in advance for three (3) or more consecutive Lotteries (via Credit Card, Cheque or Money Order). Entry is open to VIP Club Members with paid and processed tickets in the current Deaf Lottery lottery at the date of entry into the relevant draw. Each ticket is a separate entry in the VIP Supporter Draws. Prize Details include: VIP 1st Prize Draw – 1x $20,000 Gold Bullion Prize, VIP 2nd Prize Draw – 1x $10,000 Cash Prize, VIP 3rd Prize Draw – 1x $5,000 Cash Prize, Weekly VIP Draws – $1,000 Weekly Draws (5x $1,000 Gift Card Prize drawn each week). Drawn at 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051 immediately after the Major Prize Draw. Winners are advised via their nominated email address and/or phone number after the Draw.
DAILY BUYER’S PRIZE DRAW
A $200 gift card will be awarded by random draw from Deaf Lottery ticket purchases for each day in Lottery 200. Each purchase is a separate entry. To qualify, tickets must be bought online, by phone, by mail order or through an existing VIP membership and must not have been cancelled at the time of the draw. Mail orders will be included in the draw for the day tickets are issued. Winners will be drawn electronically after the day of purchase. Paper tickets purchased in person are not included in these promotional draws.
DAILY VIP PRIZE DRAW
A $200 gift card will be awarded by random draw from qualifying VIP tickets for every day in Lottery 200. Each VIP ticket is a separate entry. Following VIP Ticket issue day on 20 May 2022, winners will be drawn electronically on the next business day after the qualifying day. To qualify, a supporter must meet the conditions of the VIP Supporter Draws (as outlined above) and still be an active VIP on the day of the Daily VIP Prize Draw. The purchased tickets must not have been cancelled at the time of the draw.
CONTACT CENTRE BUYER’S PRIZE DRAW
All supporters purchasing Deaf Lottery tickets in Lottery 200 through the Contact Centre (i.e. by phone) will be entered into the draw to win a $2,000 gift card. Entries are limited to one per supporter. The winner will be drawn electronically after the final day of sales. To qualify, the purchased tickets must not have been cancelled at the time of the draw.
PRIZES – GENERAL
- All Prize suppliers nominated by Deaf Lottery - All Prizes supplied subject to availability of suppliers stock. Where prizes are unavailable, a substitute prize of equivalent value will be offered.
- Photographs and props are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily depict exact Prize detail - All Prizes are valued at manufacturers/suppliers recommended retail (list) price including GST
- Where the selected prize is a motor vehicle, it must be new and selected from a reputable dealer.
- Prizes not transferable or redeemable for cash - Where Prizes are Cash, Victorian residents receive a Coles Gift Card for Prizes under $5,000, and Gold Bullion for Prizes worth $5,000 and over
- Where a prize is described as a “Gift Card” it will be delivered as an electronic gift card to the email address on record or it may be delivered via SMS to the mobile phone number on record. If an email or mobile number is not on record and/or cannot be obtained a Coles Myer gift card will be issued.
- All Gift Cards accepted at merchants’ discretion - Gold Bullion valued at purchase price – selling costs and market ﬂuctuations apply
- Winning ticket numbers and winners are validated against records held in our database and all draws are final.
- Where Deaf Connect is unable contact a winner or any prize remains unclaimed, the requirements of the applicable state/territory legislation will be followed. State/territory requirements at time of permit approval is as follows: -
- Australian Capital Territory: All prizes in the lottery must be distributed or allocated as approved. If a prize is not claimed within a reasonable period, taking into account the nature of the prize, the person conducting the promotion must draw another winning ticket or entry. For Lottery 200 should a redraw be necessary it will be conducted on Friday the 7th July 2023 at Deaf Services, 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051 at 11am by means of approved random number generator.
- Victoria: If a winner does not claim a prize in a raffle and the person who conducted the raffle cannot, after reasonable efforts to do so, find a winner of the prize the community or charitable organisation to benefit from the raffle must ensure that the prize is retained for 12 months after the draw or, if the prize is livestock or property of a perishable nature, may sell the prize in a way that brings a reasonable price and retain the proceeds (after deducting the reasonable costs of the sale) for 12 months after the draw. If a prize or proceeds of the sale of a prize retained under sub-regulation remain unclaimed after a period of 12 months after the draw of the raffle, the community or charitable organisation must sell or otherwise dispose of the prize if this has not already been done and must pay the proceeds (after deducting the reasonable costs of the sale or disposal) to the Treasurer for payment into the Consolidated Fund.
- For all other locations, including Queensland, the Queensland requirements will be followed.
- Queensland: Until the prize is given to the winner, the person conducting the game must keep it for the winner as described here. Where the prize is not claimed within at least 1 year, the association that conducted the game may apply the prize or its sale proceeds to the association’s purposes. However, this does not affect a person’s right to claim a prize during the period for claiming a prize, which is 3 years from the day the prize winner is decided.
METRICON HOME CONDITIONS:
- Metricon home images are for display purposes only and depict items not supplied by Metricon, namely landscaping, feature fencing, path, pool and planter boxes
- Landscaping, feature fencing, paths, planter boxes and pools are provided by third party suppliers
- Metricon is not the promoter of this competition. All Prizes are paid by Deaf Lottery
- The $800,000 1st Prize value can be used toward the purchase of a new Metricon house and land package or building a Metricon home on your current or newly purchased land. Visit Metricon to view conditions relating to the building locations that are serviced by Metricon, available house plans and display homes
- The $800,000 1st Prize package includes an $80,000 minimum deposit with Metricon and up to $700,000 Gold Bullion and up to $20,000 Cash. Gold and Cash value is dependent on how much the winner wishes to spend of their winnings over the initial $80,000 minimum deposit
- Where selected Prize is property, all costs relating to transfer of the title are included in the Prize value
The following third party traders have been engaged by Deaf Services Ltd trading as Deaf Lottery to conduct Lottery 200 for reward in Australia: TMS Global Services Pty Ltd, 07 38313705, email@example.com, ozlotteries.com; Thomas Direct Pty Ltd, 07 55882888 firstname.lastname@example.org, and in Australia excluding Victoria: ACC Sales Pty Ltd, email@example.com; Home Town Gold Pty Ltd, firstname.lastname@example.org; Trish Carney Art Union Pty Ltd, email@example.com. REFUND POLICY: Deaf Lottery is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction with all tickets purchased in our Lotteries. Tickets in the current Lottery may be returned and cancelled before the close of the Lottery for a full refund of the ticket price. All tickets not returned by the closing date will be valid for the Draw and therefore able to WIN a Prize so cannot be refunded. Deaf Lottery may at its discretion and on a case by case basis refund after the Lottery has been drawn.