Lottery No. 164 Conditions
Qld Licence No: 71274; Vic Permit No: 10084/17
Maximum number of tickets available for sale: 1,350,000
Closing Date: 21st May 2017
Drawing Date: 25th May 2017
Drawn at 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051 at 2:00pm AEST. Public welcome.
The First Prize winner is contacted by their supplied daytime/mobile phone number. All Prize winners are notified by mail. Results published online at www.deaflottery.com.au/Winners on Thursday 25th May 2017 by 6:00pm AEST.
D. Murphy. 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051.
The Deaf Lottery Australia in aid of the charitable services of Deaf Services Queensland (ABN 62 118 664 298) and Hear For You (ABN 26 131 365 298).
VIP SUPPORTER DRAWS:-
VIP Club Members are defined as supporters who receive an ongoing order of 5 or more tickets automatically in every Lottery (Via Credit Card or Direct Debit) or who pay in advance for 3 or more consecutive Lotteries (Via Credit Card, Cheque or Money Order). VIP Club Members receive double chances in the VIP Supporter Draws. Regular Supporters are defined as supporters who order 10 or more consecutive tickets in 3 or more consecutive Lotteries. Entry is open to VIP Club Members or Regular upporters who fulfil the above criteria before the close of the Lottery Midnight AEST 21/05/2017. Prizes include: 1x Grand VIP Draw to WIN $20,000 Gold Bullion or Travel, 10x VIP Draws to WIN $1,000 MasterCard Debit Cards, 35x VIP Club Member weekly draws at $1,000 each. Prizes drawn from 2.00 pm AEST 25th May 2017 at 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051. Plus VIP Club Members receive free entry into the Online Rewards Draw and Promotion Code Draw. Winners advised via nominated mailing address after the Draw.
ONLINE REWARDS PRIZE DRAW:-
Entry is open to anyone who purchases tickets online in Lottery No. 164 before the promotion closes Midnight AEST 21/05/2017. Order your tickets online to win a digital camera or a MasterCard Debit Card valued at $1,500. Online buyers who become VIP Club Members will automatically be entered into future Online Rewards Draws. Plus, VIP Club Members receive free entry into the Online Rewards Draw. One winner will be drawn electronically and advised via mail.
EARLY BIRD PRIZE DRAWS-
Win your choice of either Travel or MasterCard Debit Cards. $30,000 in prizes - 5x $2,000 in the Kick-Off Bonus Draw (Closes 23/04/2017), 5x $2,000 in the Half-Time Bonus Draw (Closes 07/05/2017) and 5x $2,000 in the Full-Time Draw. To enter ALL 3 Draws, order $20 or more in consecutive tickets before Midnight AEST 23/04/2017. Orders received after the close will be entered into the next draw/s.
PROMOTION CODE PRIZE DRAW-
Entry is open to anyone who orders tickets online or via Freecall 1800 773 678 in Lottery No. 164 with a relevant promotion code before the promotion closes Midnight AEST 21/05/2017. Plus, VIP Club Members receive free entry into the Promotion Code Draw. The prize is 3 x $200 MasterCard Debit Cards. 3 winners will be drawn electronically and advised via mail.
FACEBOOK PROMOTION DRAW-
Win 1 of 4 MasterCard Debit Cards valued at $150. To qualify, entrants need to correctly respond to Facebook competition posts on the Deaf Lottery Facebook page, promoted each week for 4 weeks on the Deaf Lottery Facebook page - www.facebook.com/DeafLottery. Weekly competition entries close Friday at 2:00pm AEST. Winners will be drawn electronically on Friday at 2:30pm AEST and advised via email and mail. Full competition terms and conditions can be viewed here.
GENERAL LOTTERY CONDITIONS:-
• Tickets valued at AU$2
• $2 tickets not available at some venues
• A ticket that has been drawn will be re-entered into the draw and is eligible to be drawn again
• Registration and all other on road costs included for all vehicles where applicable
• All prize suppliers nominated by the Deaf Lottery
• Unless otherwise stated - all prizes ex Brisbane
• All Prizes supplied subject to availability of suppliers stock
• Photographs and props are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily depict exact Prize detail
• All Prizes are valued at manufacturers/ suppliers recommended retail (list) price including GST
• Prizes not transferable or redeemable for cash
• Cash prizes are provided in the form of MasterCard Debit Cards.
• MasterCard Debit Cards accepted at merchant's discretion.
• Holiday Prizes subject to availability at time of booking and must be taken within 12 months of draw date
• First Prize Option must be chosen within 10 days of Draw date
• Gold Bullion valued at purchase price - selling costs and market ﬂuctuations apply
For information on playing responsibly call gambling hotline 1800 858 858.
METRICON HOME CONDITIONS:-
• Metricon home images are for display purposes only and depict items not supplied by Metricon namely landscaping, feature fencing, path, and planter boxes.
• Landscaping, feature fencing, path, and pools are provided by third party suppliers.
• Metricon is not the promoter of this competition. All prizes are paid by Deaf Lottery Australia.
• $600,000 First Prize value can be used toward the purchase of a new Metricon house and land package or building a Metricon home on your current or newly purchased land. Conditions relating to the building locations that are serviced by Metricon, available house plans and display homes are available at www.metricon.com.au.
• Up to $500,000 Gold Bullion & $20,000 Cash can be selected to assist with new land purchase.
• Where selected Prize is property, all costs relating to transfer of the title are included in the Prize value.
The Deaf Lottery Australia is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction with all ticket purchases in our Lotteries. Tickets in the current Lottery may be returned and cancelled before the close of the Lottery for a full refund of the ticket price. All tickets not returned by the closing date will be valid for the draw and therefore able to win a prize so cannot be refunded. The Deaf Lottery may at its discretion and on a case by case basis refund after the Lottery has been drawn.
When purchasing from Deaf Lottery your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. SSL encryption is the industry standard, and is the same encryption technology that is used by banks. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre email@example.com