Lottery No. 165 Conditions
Qld Licence No: 71274; Vic Permit No: 10085/17
Maximum number of tickets available for sale: 1,350,000
Commencement Date: 22nd May 2017
Closing Date: 9th July 2017
Drawing Date: 13th July 2017
Drawn at 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051 at 2:00pm AEST. Public welcome.
The First Prize Winner is contacted by their supplied daytime/mobile phone number. All Prize Winners are notified by mail. Results are published online on the Winners page by 6:00pm AEST Thursday 13th July 2017.
D. Murphy. 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051.
The Deaf Lottery Australia in aid of the charitable services of Deaf Services Queensland (ABN 62 118 664 298) and Hear For You (ABN 26 131 365 298).
VIP SUPPORTER DRAWS:-
VIP Club Members are defined as supporters who receive an ongoing order of five (5) or more tickets automatically in every Lottery (via Credit Card or Direct Debit) or who pay in advance for three (3) or more consecutive Lotteries (via Credit Card, Cheque or Money Order). VIP Club Members receive double chances in the VIP Supporter Draws. Regular Supporters are defined as supporters who order 10 or more consecutive tickets in three (3) or more consecutive Lotteries. Entry is open to VIP Club Members or Regular Supporters who fulfil the above criteria before the close of the Lottery 12:00 Midnight AEST 9th July 2017. Prizes include: 1x Grand VIP Draw to WIN $20,000 Gold Bullion or Travel Voucher, 10x VIP Draws to WIN $1,000 MasterCard Debit Cards, 35x VIP Club Member Weekly Draws at $1,000 each. Prizes drawn from 2.00 pm AEST 13th July 2017 at 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051. Plus VIP Club Members receive free entry into the Online Rewards Draw and Promotion Code Draws. Winners are advised via nominated mailing address after the Draw.
ONLINE REWARDS PRIZE DRAW:-
Entry is open to anyone who purchases tickets online in Lottery No. 165 before the promotion closes Midnight AEST 9th July 2017. Order your tickets online to WIN a Hisense 4K UHD Smart LED LCD TV or a MasterCard Debit Card valued at $1,500. Online buyers who become VIP Club Members will automatically be entered into future Online Rewards Draws. Plus, existing VIP Club Members also receive free entry into the Online Rewards Draw. One Winner will be drawn electronically and advised via mail.
EARLY BIRD PRIZE DRAWS:-
WIN your choice of either Travel or MasterCard Debit Cards. $30,000 in prizes - 5x $2,000 in the Kick-Off Early Bird Draw (closes 11/06/2017), 5x $2,000 in the Half-Time Early Bird Draw (closes 25/06/2017) and 5x $2,000 in the Full-Time Draw (closes 09/07/2017). To enter all three (3) Draws, order $20 or more in consecutive tickets before Midnight AEST 11th June 2017. Orders received after the close will be entered into the next Draw/s.
PROMOTION CODE PRIZE DRAWS:-
Entry is open to anyone who orders tickets online or via 1800 773 678 (Freecall) in Lottery No. 165 with a relevant promotion code before the promotion closes 12:00 Midnight AEST 9th July 2017. Plus, existing VIP Club Members also receive free entry into the Promotion Code Draws. The prize is 3x $200 MasterCard Debit Cards. Three (3) Winners will be drawn electronically and advised via mail.
FACEBOOK PROMOTION DRAW:-
WIN one (1) of four (4) MasterCard Debit Cards valued at $150. To qualify, entrants need to correctly respond to Facebook competition posts on the Deaf Lottery Facebook page, promoted each week for four (4) weeks. Weekly competition entries close Friday at 2:00pm AEST. Winners will be drawn electronically on Friday at 2:30pm AEST and advised via email and mail after the Draw. Full Competition Terms and Conditions can be viewed on the website.
EXTRA TICKET BUYER DRAW:-
Order extra tickets in the Draw to help support Deaf and hard of hearing children communicate through our Hear for Kids service. Our goal is to raise $100,000 in Lottery 165 to be able to support even more children across the country. We need your help to expand this service as no child’s communication and education should be limited because they are Deaf.
GENERAL LOTTERY CONDITIONS:-
• Tickets AU$2 each
• $2 tickets not available at some venues
• Tickets sold online in Books of $10, $20, $30, $50, $100 or $200
• A ticket that has been drawn will be re-entered into the Draw and is eligible to be drawn again
• Registration and all other on road costs included for all vehicles where applicable
• All Prize suppliers nominated by the Deaf Lottery
• Unless otherwise stated all Prizes exclude Brisbane
• All Prizes supplied subject to availability of suppliers stock
• Photographs and props are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily depict exact Prize detail
• All Prizes are valued at manufacturers/suppliers recommended retail (list) price including GST
• Prizes not transferable or redeemable for cash
• Cash Prizes are provided in the form of MasterCard Debit Cards
• MasterCard Debit Cards accepted at merchant's discretion
• Holiday Prizes subject to availability at time of booking and must be taken within 12 months of Draw date
• First Prize Option must be chosen within 10 days of Draw date
• Gold Bullion valued at purchase price - selling costs and market ﬂuctuations apply
For information on playing responsibly call gambling hotline 1800 858 858.
METRICON HOME CONDITIONS:-
• Metricon home images are for display purposes only and depict items not supplied by Metricon, namely landscaping, feature fencing, path, and planter boxes
• Landscaping, feature fencing and pools are provided by third party suppliers
• Metricon is not the promoter of this competition. All Prizes are paid by Deaf Lottery Australia
• The $600,000 First Prize value can be used toward the purchase of a new Metricon house and land package or building a Metricon home on your current or newly purchased land. Visit Metricon to view conditions relating to the building locations that are serviced by Metricon, available house plans and display homes
• The $600,000 First Prize package includes an $80,000 minimum deposit with Metricon and up to $500,000 Gold Bullion & $20,000 Cash
• Where selected Prize is property, all costs relating to transfer of the title are included in the Prize value
The Deaf Lottery Australia is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction with all tickets purchased in our Lotteries. Tickets in the current Lottery may be returned and cancelled before the close of the Lottery for a full refund of the ticket price. All tickets not returned by the closing date will be valid for the draw and therefore able to WIN a Prize so cannot be refunded. The Deaf Lottery may at its discretion and on a case by case basis refund after the Lottery has been drawn.
When purchasing from Deaf Lottery your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encryption is the industry standard, and is the same encryption technology that is used by banks. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com.