Lottery 170 Conditions
QLD Licence: 71274; VIC Permit: 10916/17
Maximum number of tickets available for sale: 1,350,000
Closing Date: 25th March 2018
Drawing Date: 29th March 2018
Drawn at 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051 at 11:00am AEST. Public welcome.
The 1st Prize winner is contacted by their supplied daytime/mobile phone number. All Prize winners are notified by mail. Results are published online on the Winners page by 6:00pm AEST Thursday 29th March 2018.
D. Murphy. 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051. Phone 1800 773 678. Entrants must be over 18 to enter the Draw.
The Deaf Lottery Australia in aid of the charitable services of Deaf Services Queensland (ABN 62 118 664 298) and Hear For You (ABN 26 131 365 298).
VIP SUPPORTER DRAWS:-
VIP Club Members are defined as Supporters who receive an ongoing order of five (5) or more tickets automatically in every Lottery (via Credit Card or Direct Debit) or who pay in advance for three (3) or more consecutive Lotteries (via Credit Card, Cheque or Money Order). VIP Club Members receive double chances in the VIP Supporter Draws. Regular Supporters are defined as Supporters who order 10 or more consecutive tickets in three (3) or more consecutive Lotteries. Entry is open to VIP Club Members or Regular Supporters who fulfil the above criteria before the close of the Lottery Midnight AEST 25th March 2018. VIP Club Members receive double chances in the Grand VIP and Loyal Supporter Draws. Regular Supporters are only eligible for automatic entry into the Grand VIP and Loyal Supporter Draws. Prizes Details: Grand VIP Draw – 1x $20,000 Gold Bullion or Travel, Loyal Supporter Draws – 10x $1,000 MasterCard Debit Cards each, VIP Rewards Draw – 1x $5,000 MasterCard Debit Card, VIP Bonus Draws – 10x $500 MasterCard Debit Cards each, Weekly VIP Cash Draws – 5x $1,000 Prizes drawn each week. Prizes drawn from 2:00pm AEST 29th March 2018 at 467 Enoggera Road, Alderley QLD 4051. Plus, VIP Club Members receive FREE entry into the Online Rewards Draw and Promo Code Draws. Winners are advised via their nominated mailing address after the Draw.
ONLINE REWARDS PRIZE DRAW:-
Entry is open to anyone who purchases tickets online in Lottery 170 before the promotion closes Midnight AEST 25th March 2018. Order tickets online to WIN a $1,500 MasterCard Debit Card. VIP Club Members receive free entry into all Online Rewards Draws. One winner will be drawn electronically and advised via mail.
EARLY BIRD PRIZE DRAWS:-
WIN your choice of either Travel or MasterCard Debit Cards. $30,000 in Prizes - 5x $2,000 in the Kick-Off Early Bird Draw (closes 25/02/2018), 5x $2,000 in the Half-Time Early Bird Draw (closes 11/03/2018) and 5x $2,000 in the Full-Time Draw (closes 25/03/2018). To enter all three (3) Draws, order $20 or more in consecutive tickets before Midnight AEST 25th February 2018. Orders received after the close will be entered into the next Draw/s.
PROMO CODE PRIZE DRAWS:-
Entry is open to anyone who orders tickets online or via Freecall 1800 773 678 in Lottery 170 with a relevant Promo Code before the promotion closes Midnight AEST 25th March 2018. Plus, VIP Club Members receive free entry into the Promo Code Draws. The Prize is 3x $200 MasterCard Debit Cards. Three (3) winners will be drawn electronically and advised via mail.
FACEBOOK PROMOTION DRAW:-
WIN one (1) of four (4) MasterCard Debit Cards valued at $150. To qualify, entrants need to correctly respond to Facebook Competition posts on the Deaf Lottery Facebook page, promoted each week for four (4) weeks. Weekly competition entries close Friday at 2:00pm AEST. Winners will be drawn electronically on Friday from 2:00pm AEST and advised via Facebook Messenger/email and mail after the Draw. Full Competition Terms and Conditions can be viewed on the website.
GENERAL LOTTERY CONDITIONS:-
• Tickets AU$2 each
• $2 tickets not available at some venues
• Tickets sold online in Books of $10, $20, $30, $50, $100 or $200
• A ticket that has been drawn will be re-entered into the Draw and is eligible to be drawn again
• Registration and all other on road costs included for all vehicles where applicable
• All Prize suppliers nominated by The Deaf Lottery Australia
• Unless otherwise stated all Prizes ex Brisbane
• All Prizes supplied subject to availability of suppliers stock
• Photographs and props are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily depict exact Prize detail
• All Prizes are valued at manufacturers/suppliers recommended retail (list) price including GST
• Prizes not transferable or redeemable for cash
• Cash Prizes are provided in the form of MasterCard Debit Cards
• MasterCard Debit Cards accepted at merchant's discretion
• Holiday Prizes subject to availability at time of booking and must be taken within 12 months of Draw date
• First Prize Option must be chosen within 10 days of Draw date
• Gold Bullion valued at purchase price - selling costs and market ﬂuctuations apply
For information on playing responsibly call Gambling Hotline 1800 858 858.
METRICON HOME CONDITIONS:-
• Metricon home images are for display purposes only and depict items not supplied by Metricon, namely landscaping, feature fencing, path, pool and planter boxes
• Landscaping, feature fencing, paths, planter boxes and pools are provided by third party suppliers
• Metricon is not the promoter of this competition. All Prizes are paid by The Deaf Lottery Australia
• The $650,000 1st Prize value can be used toward the purchase of a new Metricon house and land package or building a Metricon home on your current or newly purchased land. Visit Metricon to view conditions relating to the building locations that are serviced by Metricon, available house plans and display homes
• The $650,000 1st Prize package includes an $80,000 minimum deposit with Metricon and up to $550,000 Gold Bullion and up to $20,000 Cash
• Where selected Prize is property, all costs relating to transfer of the title are included in the Prize value
The Deaf Lottery Australia is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction with all tickets purchased in our Lotteries. Tickets in the current Lottery may be returned and cancelled before the close of the Lottery for a full refund of the ticket price. All tickets not returned by the closing date will be valid for the Draw and therefore able to WIN a Prize so cannot be refunded. The Deaf Lottery Australia may at its discretion and on a case by case basis refund after the Lottery has been drawn.
When purchasing from The Deaf Lottery Australia your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encryption is the industry standard, and is the same encryption technology used by banks. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.